14 DEC 2017
Follow Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter

Local News

A home for Christmas

6 December 2017

The mum of a young family that suffered serious burn injuries and were left homeless after a gas explosion in their kitchen said she is forever indebted to the people of Newry whose generosity has ensured they spend Christmas at home together.

Laura Gray and her three children faced the prospect of living in a Newry B&B and separated over the festive period following the explosion at their Barcroft home last month.

To read more subscribe to our online Newspaper
  • Subscribe – Online Paper
  • View Classifieds
  • Submit Classifieds
  • Download Phone APP
  • Try Online Edition – Interactive Paper
  • View Photos
Online Paper – Subscribe Now